WHAT IS MARIJUANA?
Marijuana comes from the Indian hemp plant, and the part that contains the “drug” is found primarily in the flowers (called “buds”) and much less in the seeds, leaves, and stems of the plant.
Marijuana, is a mixture of dried out leaves, stems, flowers and seeds of the hemp plant. It is usually green, brown or gray in color.
HOW IS IT USED?
Marijuana can be smoked as a cigarette (joint), but may also be smoked in a dry pipe or a water pipe known as a “bong.” It can also be mixed with food and eaten or brewed as tea.
Advantages Of Marijuana:
- Prevent Alzheimer’s.
- Treat Glaucoma.
- Slow and stop cancer cells from spreading.
- Protect the brain from concussion and trauma.
- Control other types of muscle spasms.
- Protect brain after a stroke.
- Improve symptoms of Lupus, an autoimmune disorder.
- Reduce severe pain, and nausea from chemo, and stimulates appetite.
- Decrease anxiety.
- Lessen side effects from treating Hepatitis C, and increase treatment effectiveness.
- Help with Crohn’s disease.
Disadvantages Of Marijuana:
- Memory loss.
- Social anxiety disorders.
- Poor decisions.
- Risk or greater potency.
- Heart damage.
- Lung problems.
- Appetite irregularities.
Marijuana is widely recognized as being much safer from alcohol and other drugs, it can still cause many health issues. Most marijuana users will agree that they have experienced some, if not many of these negative side effects at any given time.
Marijuana is recently legal in many parts in all over the world, time will tell if the most debated of these side effects addiction will become more serious than anyone expected.