G13 is a very strong strain of cannabis indica that is the subject of many urban legends. After years of crossbreeding, however, the current G-13s generally found in dispensaries are unlikely to be pure Indica.
What does G13 Strain mean?
G13 is an unmixed indica strain that is popular in the medical marijuana community for its pain relief qualities.
G13 Strain Explaination:
The G13 strain is a light green plant with prominent orange hairs. It grows to a height of two meters. It is a sativa/indica ratio that works out to a 30:70 mix. G13 is well known for it’s all-over pain relieving abilities and has become popular among medicinal marijuana users. It also helps fight depression, anxiety, and stress.
G13 and Afgoo Strain
Afgooey, also known as Afgoo, is a potent indica strain that’s believed to descend in an Afghani indica and Maui Haze. G13 strain can provide some uplifting creativity in smaller doses, however, is generally reported to be relaxing and relaxing. Growers expecting to nurture laughing buddha strain may have a higher prospect of success indoors, but this indica may also flourish in tropical climates outdoors.
- The hit of G13 and afgoo strain is pungent and fruity.
- A few tokes will wrap the whole body in warmth and comfort.
- Aches and pains melt away.
- This helps the brain focus on creative pursuits and lifts mood.
- This strain is good for listening to music and for chilling with friends.
- It will slow you down but without making you feel tired.