If you smoke weed, then you might have noticed that after you use up most of the stash, a pile of stems is usually left behind. Sometimes you might be tempted to use that up when you cannot find anything else to smoke. However, doing so can only result in headaches or disappointment. There are other ways to use up a weed stem without adversely affecting your body. One of the best methods is to convert it into weed stem tea.
What is Weed Stem Tea?
Weed Stem Tea is a concoction that you can make by combining grounded weed stems with tea leaves, in a correct proportion. You can consider it as an alternative to vaping or smoking marijuana. It’s a popular method used by people all over the world. Although many parameters would decide how much high you get after having this THC-rich drink, you can still enjoy the benefits of cannabis.
What are the ingredients required for Weed Stem Tea?
There are a couple of things that you will require while making Weed Stem Tea. You can buy trusted seeds online and start making this special tea today.. The ingredients required are:
- Three cups of water
- One and a half cup of grounded weed
- One tea bag
- A coffee filter
- Since THC is not soluble in water, you need to add a binding agent. It can be 2-3 table-spoons of alcohol, coconut oil, or half a cup of milk.
What is the process of making Weed Stem Tea?
Follow the step-by-step process to make weed stem tea:
Step 1- Put some water in a teapot. Add a tea bag along with a non-alcoholic binding agent into it. Don’t add any alcoholic binding agent at this stage. It can boil off.
Step 2- Start boiling your mixture slowly. As it boils, add grounded stems into it. This process requires frequent stirring.
Step 3- After 10 minutes, remove the pot from the heat source. Now add the alcoholic binding agent into it.
Step 4- Once it cools down a little, strain the mixture using a coffee filter. Your homemade weed stem tea is now ready.
Is it better to Drink Weed Stem Tea or Smoke Weed?
If you enjoy smoking weed, then you might not enjoy going through all the hassles of turning these weed stems into tea. Making weed stem tea is quite a long and tedious process compared to rolling a joint. However, smoking weed is not as beneficial as drinking weed tea. Weed stem tea will give you a boost without impairing your normal bodily functions. It imparts a temporary mellow feeling which does not last very long. However, long-term smoking can adversely affect your body. You can Buy Marijuana in us and other stems online. Many carcinogenic substances like tar enter your system when you smoke. This can affect different organs in the body.
Some Amazing Facts and benefits of Weed Stem Tea:
Given below are some amazing facts and benefits about Weed Stem Tea:
- It can help to relieve pain: Studies show that weed helps in reducing pain. The THC present in marijuana binds with the pain receptors present in our brain, thus providing us with relief and comfort. It also benefits people who have multiple sclerosis, cancer, or AIDS.
- It can reduce anxiety and depression: As a result of extensive scientific research, we now know that weed can reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression. The chemical imbalance in the body is the leading cause of anxiety. THC present in weed stem tea is a psychoactive agent, and it can decrease the level of stress hormones, thus reducing depression
- It can reduce stress and high blood pressure: A daily intake of weed stem tea is good for patients with high blood pressure. Weed helps in reducing the tension of blood in arteries and veins. This, in turn, calms the body, reduces high pressure and chances of stroke or heart attack.Alternatively,One can buy weed online canada and reap all benefits of Tea.
- It acts as a sedative: Consuming a cup of weed stem tea every night before going to bed can help you to sleep well. Weed has excellent sleep-inducing properties. It can relieve people who have insomnia or other sleeping disorders.
- It can help improve digestive health: Weed stem tea can be beneficial for people with digestive or gastrointestinal problems. It helps in fighting nausea or vomiting. It also helps in easing bowel movement and inflammation of the gut.
- It can help in treating cognitive issues: The cannabinoids present in weed help in stimulating cognitive activity. Studies show that THC helps in improving memory and brain activity. It also helps in treating various cognitive issues.
The quantity of tea suitable for a person may vary. Sometimes, you need to go through a bit of trial and error to find the ideal dosage. Older adults should stick to 125 ml a day. However, for a healthy young person, the quantity can be much higher. The tea works best if you consume it at night before going to bed.